How to find us:
Post code for Sat Nav: SY5 7AL.
It might be a good idea to print off our directions too, being located in idyllic, quiet countryside can make us tricky to find!
Approaching from Shrewsbury direction on the Shrewsbury bypass, south west:
– At Esso Garage take signs for A49 South: Leominster, Hereford.
– Pass through village of Bayston Hill.
– Three miles out of Bayston Hill and at the bottom of a hill, which borders the golf course (left hand side,) turn right for Stapleton.
– Go a small mile to T junction, opposite a church. Turn right.
– Take the 1st left (few hundred yards) signed for Church Pulverbatch. Go a small mile, road bends right, take the left fork for Wilderley.
– Go a small mile from fork, passing pink bungalow on right, up little bank take the next left, with paling fence entrance to signposted farm drive of Upper Shadymoor. We are approximately 3.5 miles off A49.
Approaching from Hereford direction on A49 through Dorrington:
– Immediately after the Bridge Inn fork left for Stapleton.
– After the church turn left, signed for Church Pulverbatch.
– After a small mile, fork left for Wilderley.
– After a smaller mile you will pass a pink bungalow on the right, take the next left into paling entrance for farm drive.
– Follow lane for half mile to farmstead Upper Shadymoor Farm, see phone numbers and ordnance survey above. T: 01743 718670. M:07841 763531. Ordnance survey: 02/45 SJ 454 021